12.5.05

Pilates: Session 1

I haven't done Pilates in months. I am going to do my utter best to start doing it again, a minimum of every other day. It's the only thing which has ever given me the body I really wanted. I have to get back into my size 10's. The back of my Pilates book has a quote from Joseph Pilates which goes like this: "In ten sessions you will feel the difference, in twenty you will see the difference, and in thirty you'll have a whole new body." So, Mr. Pilates, I'm going to keep track, and hold you to your word. Here I am, I just did Session 1. I was feeling low before I did it, but now I feel great. Recordkeeping:
  • regular matwork: beginner exercises only
  • legs: beg. & intermediate
  • arms: beg. & intermediate
In other news, I'm procrastinating on starting my take-home finals, due Monday and Tuesday, but at least I'm being mostly productive, working on Preview Gallery... and see, procrastination can even push me into exercising to avoid schoolwork. Hah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home