5.5.05

Gym Log

Oh yeah, I've been going to the gym more frequently. I went today, and the equation of exercise = more energy still holds true. Apparently, though, I haven't raised my metabolism sufficiently enough yet to lose any weight. In fact, I gained about five pounds, bringing me up to 159.5, my highest weight ever, that I know of. Wearing clothes that fit at the beginning of the year makes me feel like a sausage about to pop and get one of those long splits down its side. But I shall persevere. Now that my piano lessons, chamber music and research project are done, the slots of "free time" occupied by those items are now actually "free time," as I originally thought they would be. Yay!

And for what it's worth, I have completely stopped buying croissants and muffins at school. Take that, hips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home