5.5.05

The Celtic Knot

I'm not sure why I chose that title, but I was just musing on how a lot of our lives seem to be taken up by simply trying to fix what we messed up before. And when we're focusing on untangling one area, the areas we've turned our back to get all snarled up. Consequently, I have to wonder how much I'm just chasing after my own tail.

I hope one day to be an accomplished, distinguished old woman, with tons of experience and a little wisdom tacked on to boot. I want to exude so much confidence that I seem 6 feet tall, and always carry myself like a ballet dancer.

Who knows if I'll ever get there? I don't, but at least I can aim my ship in that direction, and if the wind is at my face, I might have to tack to get there, but I'll eventually reach port.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home