22.6.05

Pilates.... 10??

After a brief fall off the cart, I've gotten back on, and I've done Pilates at least three, maybe four times since I last posted. For now, because I was away from it, I'm just going to set my count officially at 10.

So, what has happened in these weeks? I've lost approximately a quarter inch on most of my measurements since a month ago. I feel more core strength, and far less slumpy. My eating is still greatly slowed down from what it was, but I'm still having problems with concentrating on tasks I'm not particularly interested in. But back to the good news... I'm starting to see definition in my upper abs, coming out from under the layer of, er, padding. Wooha!

That's all for now. Later on, I'll post about my new computer adventures and my graduation (a post which is about a month overdue).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home