11.3.05

I wasn't about to go on the elliptical machine in 1 1/2" heeled boots.

So I didn't go to the gym today, because I forgot my gym shoes when I left home this morning. Pooh. But I'll be doing some sort of yoga or pilates as penance.

In other news, our cable company finally installed the trap, which means we have no more cable TV, just internet. Of course they would do that on the very same day there was an episode of What Not to Wear that I was really looking forward to (America's Worst Dressed Couples). I will definitely be asking for the DVD's of Sex and the City for Christmas (they're supposedly coming out with some sort of deluxe edition then).

This leads to the question: What will I be doing with my time, now that I won't be watching TLC for hours on end? Right now I'm thinking I should finish the book or two I've been reading, and get through some of those old New Yorkers sitting around, that I haven't touched. Here's hoping that I won't just end up spending ALL my free time on the internet. Mantra to self: Time management, time management... Do the things you LIKE, not the things that come easiest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home