11.3.05

Yoohhhhga.

Tonight, my Borders gift card from a student at Christmas was burning a hole in my purse, and I also had a coupon, no less, for 25% off of a book, which was expiring in 4 days, soo.... Somehow I ended up in the yoga section for about an hour. I desperately browsed the store for other books that were not yoga-related, and which I wanted to buy, but nothing else popped up. And I couldn't find one single Yann Tiersen CD (fabulous composer of soundtracks to Amelie and Goodbye, Lenin!), so I gave up.

One of the books I got has a special series of poses for headaches, I prolly ought to do that sometime soon, since I've had a headache all day.

In other news, I had a helluva fun time teaching today. All the kids were in good form. One little guy, R., who was stone cold for his first few lessons brightened up and got all giggly and cute, and we sang and played "Old MacDonald." The C. kids were just all busy startling me with their brightness.

Update: I just did the headache/eye tension series, and the headache that was with me all day, from just after I got up until 10PM is now mostly dissipated. Yoga rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home